Watson's Wedding and Event Center
A relaxed wedding venue where all are welcome and... you get to be you
Watson’s is the perfect place to host your wedding reception, corporate outings, family reunion, bachelor party, anniversary or just about any type of event-large or small! Our brand new pavilion with retractable sides can easily host 400 guests. With lodging on site, featuring hotels rooms, RV hookups and camping, your guests can stay right at the party. The heated indoor facility can host your smaller gatherings while the scenic grounds give you plenty of elbow room for outdoor functions.
Your $2,500 one-day, event includes: (12:00 noon - 1 am)
- Access to 30 acres of scenic WHC grounds
- 6,000 sq ft pavilion with 12 x 12 patio
- Tables and Chairs (60" round, 6' and 8' banquet tables) seating for 350 (chair upgrades available)
- Bartenders, security and staff
- Unlimited parking
- Access to Fire pit, wood and use of upper deck with seating
Your $3,000 private, one day event would also include: (8:00 am - 1:00 am.)
- Picturesque Ceremony Site ($250)
- Day-of Coordinator ($250)
- Arbor use ($175)
- Bunkhouse access for pre-ceremony hangout/getting ready ($175)
Your $4,000 private, all-inclusive, weekend event would also include:
Check in Friday noon-Sunday 2pm
- 2 night's stay in our 7 hotel rooms ($600)
- 3-day Bunkhouse access (for pre-ceremony hangout/getting ready with 8 bunks) ($350)
- 2 night's camping access for your unlimited number of guests ($10/person/night)
- 2 night's access to 12 RV hookups ($600)
- Access to our Decor (antiqued doors, whiskey barrels, signage, cupcake stands, easels, candles, ect.) ($2000
- Early access for Photographer including Engagement Photo session
- Complimentary water and coffee during reception
- Facility for Groom's Supper ($250)
- Yard games for added fun
Black Classic Folding Chairs: $1.75/chair
White, Padded Garden Chair: $3/chair
White Chiavari Chair $5/Chair (up to 200)
Linen Napkins: $.75/napkin
Adjustable Height Cocktail Table: $10.50/table
Globe Lighting: $55/String (8 globes on 80 ft sting)
Bus/Shuttle Service: $125/hour
Early Access: $500 Minimum
Late Check out:: $500 minimum
$1,000 Non-Refundable Retainer Fee is due at the time of booking.
The remainder of your booking fee is due 30 days before your event.
A separate, refundable $500 Security and Damage Deposit is also due 30 days before your event.
An 18% gratuity will be added to an "open bar" tab. Thank you for supporting our staff.
Do I have to use certain vendors? Whether it's pork, tacos or quinoa bowls, we want you to serve your guests your favorites. We do have a list of stellar catering services in the area; we are happy to refer our favorites who love celebrating at the WHC. All vendors need to be licensed and insured.
Can we light candles in the pavilion? Yes. In order to ensure your guest's safety, open flames are something we'll discuss when you sign your contract.
Is Tobacco/Nicotine/e-cigarettes allowed on the premises? There is no smoking (including vapes) allowed inside any of our buildings including the pavilion. We ask that you kindly remind your smoking/vaping guests to be courteous of others as well as use the provided ashtrays and receptacles. We'd hate to cut into your security deposit because our staff spend hours cleaning up butts or juul pods.
Can we bring in our own drinks? All drinks must be purchased at WHC and poured by WHC staff. Thank you for supporting our experienced bartender's right to refuse alcohol to any guests. Please remind your guests (including the guy your cousin decided to bring who looks old for his age) that the legal drinking age in MN is 21.
Have an idea? Let’s talk! We are happy to accommodate your special and personalized requests. Some of our most common requests include: bloody mary bar, “getting-ready” grub, sparkler send-off, ect…
We are located in the heart of the legendary Lac qui Parle wildlife refuge in scenic, western Minnesota. Within walking distance of our lodge, you can visit MN's largest cottonwood tree, the LQP Dam, an incredible “overlook”, or the historic Mission Church.
Directions to Watson's Wedding and Event Center
Miles from Minneapolis: 130 Miles from St. Cloud: 100
Miles from Fargo: 150 Miles from Brookings: 95
We can't wait to celebrate with you.
For any questions, be in touch!
Call us! 320-269-9136
Follow us on Facebook and Insta: weddingsatwatsons
You're welcome to visit without an appointment anytime Wednesday-Saturday 4pm-10pm!